Improve our cloud and networking infrastructure!
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and Mediahuis.
Are you passionate about cloud, server or network infrastructure, mobile technologies and media? Are you an experienced System Engineer, ready to take on a wider technical and business responsibility?
As System Engineer you own and operate the cloud, network and workplace infrastructure for our in-house built digital publishing platform. At the same time, you take the lead in embedding the practices of automation, speed and performance improvement into our software engineering teams and delivery processes. Dare to make the difference and have impact from Day One!
- Take end responsibility and follow-up on daily key operational performance indicators of our Digital Publishing Solution, such as delivery volumes, speed and performance of our platform, quality of the apps,..
- Help to measure most important KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Own and operate the cloud infrastructure for our in-house built digital publishing platform.
- Manage servers, network, workplace and cloud infrastructure.
- Exploit real-time monitoring to prevent operational issues.
- Improve our capacity planning, performance and total cost of our AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Take care of the delivery pipeline, enabling rapid delivery.
- Experience in either server management, network infrastructure or management of work places is a must.
- A strong plus:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Infrastructure as code & configuration management (Terraform, or Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with CI/CD implementation and automation (Git, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Containers,..).
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or similar.
- You have a successful first experience in managing cloud infrastructure, servers, networks and/or workplaces.
- You pay attention to detail and are thorough as you will be working in production environments.
- You have a Growth Mindset. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- A steep learning curve growing your technical skills and the opportunity to work with a myriad of technologies and tools.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial spirit, at the verge of international breakthrough.
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team!