Young Graduate Programme Business Engineering
Twipe is a mediatech scale-up based in Leuven, Belgium working with leading newspaper publishers in Europe and the US to grow their digital subscribers and sustain quality journalism. We offer cloud based digital edition publishing, analytics, and personalisation solutions. Our innovative solutions accelerate the growth of newspapers like the Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont.
To inspire our industry, we gather and analyse industry knowledge and share insights with our growing Future of News publishers’ community.
In order to further support our growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals who want to join our journey of innovation as a Young Graduate in Business Engineering. As a Young Graduate Business Engineering you will learn new skills, develop yourself in an agile way, and explore different opportunities over a period of two years. Dare to make a difference and have an impact from Day One!
There is never a shortage of challenges at Twipe and I find myself taking more initiative and further growing my skillset everyday.Riccardo Fredro, Business Development Young Graduate
What is your profile?
- You hold a Masters of Business Engineering, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or similar, with outstanding study results.
- A strong track record of extra-curricular activities, demonstrating an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills. Other languages are considered a strong plus.
- You bring sound problem solving skills and a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- You have a humble growth mindset.
- You have a keen interest in the news media industry and journalism.
What is the programme all about?
The graduate programme wants to give young potentials the opportunity to explore challenging projects within different teams. The programme is tailored on an individual basis to fit your skills and preferences within our business opportunities. During a period of two years, we will actively look for at least 2 interesting projects within our business teams.
Meet the teams:
- You will build a solid understanding of the business model and technical framework of customers and prospects, as well as the technology we offer to help customers grow.
- Proactively contact prospects to qualify new business opportunities and work on all levels of the sales pipeline.
- Develop key commercial relationships with target prospect decision-making units, challenge their vision and articulate relevant product and commercial proposals that lead to signups.
- You take end-to-end ownership of the development of a product feature, improvement or customer implementation track and ensure excellence is delivered.
- You define User Stories and prepare the work packages for the Engineering Team and validate the integration with the Customer Success Team.
- You make a project implementation plan, highlighting key milestones and intermediate delivery moments.
Customer Success Management
- You are the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and the ongoing relationships with our existing customers.
- You lead and follow-up on the software delivery of new features, custom configurations and platform upgrades, in close collaboration with the product and engineering team.
- You help and translate the wishes of our customers into clear Twipe action points and help them to exceed beyond expectations.
Marketing and Event Management
- Be the advocate of our top quality thought leaderships news and share our research with audiences.
- Help to grow reach on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter for our products, research and recruitment.
- Assist in the organisation of our highly popular publishing industry webinars and summits.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector.
- An ever-evolving job where you will grow your analytical, project management and product design competences.
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to join a young, international team with entrepreneurial and energetic spirit, with clients across the Northern Hemisphere.
- An attractive workplace at the crossroads of creativity, design and technology.
- Team events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria.
Want to know more about being a Young Graduate in Business Engineering?
Meet our young grad Riccardo and hear why he loves to work Twipe as Young Graduate Business Engineering.
Interested in the transformation journey of the publishing industry and eager to be part of a growing business? Join our team! Applications for September are due by March 2023.