Based on a recent report from www.die-zeitungen.de, ePaper editions continue to see rising volumes. For our German readers, you can find the full report here.
Here are our top 5 take aways from the German report:
- In Q3 2019, German ePaper circulation has increased by 17.42% compared with Q3 2018.
- Digital editions now make up over 10% of the total circulation of newspapers.
- The proportion of digital subscriptions are also increasing, up 20.3%.
- More than half of the ePapers part of a subscription.
- 58% of daily sold ePapers are for local or regional titles.
- Weekly titles have grown particularly strongly, with rates over 25%.
This is great news for German publishers who are investing in ePaper technology.
Start your preparations for 2020. Sign up for a Proof-Of-Concept for your ePaper edition.
A Proof-Of-Concept will give you a chance to see how your new ePaper could look and share it with external or internal stakeholders for direct feedback.
From 15th November to 15th December, Twipe is pleased to offer a limited number of Proof-Of-Concepts at a 50% discount.