Based on a recent report from www.die-zeitungen.de, ePaper editions continue to see rising volumes. For our German readers, you can find the full report here.
Here are our top 5 take aways from the German report:
- In Q3 2019, German ePaper circulation has increased by 17.42% compared with Q3 2018.
- Digital editions now make up over 10% of the total circulation of newspapers.
- The proportion of digital subscriptions are also increasing, up 20.3%.
- More than half of the ePapers part of a subscription.
- 58% of daily sold ePapers are for local or regional titles.
- Weekly titles have grown particularly strongly, with rates over 25%.
This is great news for German publishers who are investing in ePaper technology.
Start your preparations for 2020. Sign up for a Proof-Of-Concept for your ePaper edition.
A Proof-Of-Concept will give you a chance to see how your new ePaper could look and share it with external or internal stakeholders for direct feedback.