We are very happy to welcome to Twipe our new Head of Customer Success – Tom Jooken.
Tom will reinforce our team in order to help our customers in their missions to engage more readers and retain more subscribers. He brings over 7 years of experience in functional analysis, project management and product management at various software consulting and development companies.
Whilst the whole company is working from home, it’s an interesting and challenging time to join a new team. Luckily, Tom is up to the challenge, here’s what he has to say about his first week:
“With the Corona situation, I was a bit worried about my first days at Twipe:
- How will I get the information I need
- How will I get to know my colleagues/the customers
- Will they have enough time with their busy schedules in these challenging times
But once I started on Monday, I immediately realised I had been worrying for nothing:
- Twipe had prepared an extensive on-boarding document I could follow
- The necessary trainings and hand-overs were planned
- I was immediately involved in all sorts of meetings (with customers, internally…)
- Although we work from home, I still have the feeling my colleagues are really close by
- Everyone devotes time to help me when I have questions
Given that, I’m already starting to feel at home at Twipe after this short period of time. Of course it’s a lot of information to take in and I still have a lot to learn, I’m looking forward to further help our customers with their goals/mission/strategy and to grow together.”
Welcome to the team, Tom!