Experienced Marketing Executive
Drive the international growth of Twipe
Twipe offers a state-of-the-art Digital Publishing Solution that helps newspapers and magazines to publish easy-to-read content on all mobile platforms. Twipe is a young and fast growing company. Reference cases include De Standaard, Ouest-France, NRC, Metro, Het Nieuwsblad, L’édition du soir, Gazet Van Antwerpen, Het Belang van Limburg, HDC Media,…
In order to drive our international expansion Twipe is looking for an Experienced Marketing Executive.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have a high level of visibility, and you will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the company. You will wear many hats, work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly.
The ideal candidate is highly creative and a great storyteller but is also relentlessly data driven. Someone who comes up with great ideas daily, tests them immediately, and has the rigor to double down on the great ones, while leaving behind the others. This person will be responsible for website optimization, analytics, and demand generation. You will find patterns and insights in data and use that information to make our site better for customers and our marketing more effective.
Are you passionate about mobile and tablet technologies? Do you want to innovate the media industry? Do you have an eye for detail and a get things done mentality? Then join the Marketing & Sales team of a young and dynamic company! Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com.
- Brand strategy:
- Lead generation through the execution of various digital marketing campaigns:
- Define segmentation, positioning, targeting, and messaging for Twipe Digital Publishing
- Generate brand awareness among key decision makers of core target segments
- Website optimization (blog, tutorials videos, webinars,…)
- Social media management and ad buying (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Flipboard, Scoop.it,…)
- Bi-yearly publication ‘Trends in Digital Publishing’
- Direct mailing
- Lead generation through the organization and participation of key industry events (e.g. WAN IFRA World Publishing Expo)
- High level ambition and strong perseverance to succeed
- Demonstrated track record in a wide range of skills, from high level strategic thinking to creative development and detailed hand-on execution
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience constructing messaging and managing lead generation programs
- Experience in organizing and attending industry events
- Skilled usage of social media
- Passion for mobile and tablet technologies (various OS platforms, industry trends,…)
- Strong motivation and self-drive to getting things done
- Basic industry knowledge (newspaper / magazine creation, editorial aspects, CMS, design of newspapers,…)
- Master degree in Marketing or Economics
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Knowledge of the following software is required: WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign,
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies is a plus: Mailchimp, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Google Adwords, A/B Testing
- Excellent language skills: (English, German and French are a plus).
- Willing to travel
- We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company. The international growth of Twipe will be your reward.
- We offer lots of personal development opportunities. We have a strong track record of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
- We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design and technology.
- Your compensation package is competitive, including variable bonus scheme, group insurance and other benefits.
Send us your CV together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.