Senior C# .Net Software Developer
You develop best-in-class C# .Net back-end applications
Twipe offers an innovative and state-of-the-art digital publishing solution to publish newspapers on all iOS, Android and Windows8 smartphones and tablets. The Twipe solution combines award-winning front-end apps with efficient workflow systems.
Based in Belgium, we are rapidly expanding internationally. Reference cases include the largest publishing houses in Belgium, The Netherlands and France: De Standaard (Belgium), NRC (The Netherlands) and Ouest-France (France).
Join us in our exciting journey of building an international leading technology company!
As a Senior C# .Net Developer you will design and develop the core of our back-end digital publishing platform. This cloud based technology needs to assure the highest levels of reliability whilst handling big data volumes. In this job, you will be exposed to a broad variety of the latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon CloudFront, ServiceStack,…
- You develop highly performing, scalable and maintainable back-end applications and back-office tools that smoothly integrate with our front-end apps, using our proprietary publishing framework.
- Based on a functional/technical analysis of the product, you are responsible for the entire technical implementation, from technical design to development and testing.
- You will be one of the C# /.Net technical leads: you will coach and train junior developers in integrating your software modules and frameworks.
- Lean and Agile software development is your standard way of working.
- You take full accountability for your applications. You are part of the on-call support team that ensures on a rotating basis adequate customer support also outside office hours.
- Your passion for mobile and tablet technology drives you to stay up-to-date about the latest trends and evolutions. You are an excellent source of new insights that eventually will result in the development of new product features.
- You set yourself ambitious goals and you try to exceed them
- You focus on delivering results, your applications work first-time-right
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You don’t easily give up and are willing to give the extra mile
- You inspire others for your thirst for excellence
- You have a minimum 3-5 years of software development experience
- You have a higher education, by preference a Masters degree in Software Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET, WCF, Web services, XML, JSON, MS SQL Server,..
- Strong understanding of high volume transaction processing, server caching, Microsoft Azure, …
- A job in which you will need to push the boundaries and the state-of-the-art of C# .Net back-end development
- A great opportunity to build up from scratch a new business and digital publishing platform
- A challenging job, with great variety within an environment of unprecedented growth of mobile and tablet technologies
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial team
- An ambitious and well-funded start-up with multiple growth opportunities
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, lap-top)