Twipe will be present at World Publishing Expo 2015, 5-7 October in Hamburg. We will showcase our latest developments and bring exciting new insights. Find below an overview of 8 must-attend sessions at the event.
We are very proud to announce that the innovation lab iMinds will present “From the Finger to the Heart”, a short update of our joint research project on measuring and predicting Digital Reader Engagement.
Twipe organizes and participates this year at the following events. Book these events now in your agenda:
- Tuesday, October 6, 13:00 – Media Port Hall A1
Big Data in the Newsroom – “From the Finger to the Heart – Measuring and Predicting Reader Engagement” – Robby Wauters, Research Engineer of iMinds
How can you measure reader engagement on mobile devices? Can you deduct the readers’ feelings from his interaction? How do you bring the data back into the newsroom?
In a large scale research project, Twipe, Mediahuis, iMinds and the University of Leuven worked the past year together in finding the answers to these questions. We equipped a reading panel with the latest emotion measurement sensors, to learn how their body reacts to different types of content and presentation.
Happy, scared, moved, From the finger to the heart will help your newsroom in engaging more readers.
- Monday, 5 October, at 15:00 – Twipe Booth 1.320
Speed dating Tour – Mobile Solutions
Wan-Ifra will guide you to 8 different mobile solutions providers for 15-minutes pitch. Join their speed dating journey and fall in love with your new mobile partner.
- Monday & Tuesday evening – Innovation Tours
Get inspired by Hamburg`s most advanced media innovation lab. Join this tour, together with Twipe and learn about the latest R&D projects in media.
Not yet convinced? Learn from the best in the industry through these 4 presentations on the Mobile News Summit:
- Kalle Jungkvist, Senior Advisor at Schibsted will talk about Monetizing Mobile
- Jamie Credland, Global Head of Client Marketing at The Economist and Edouard Andrieu, Head of Mobile Product Development will talk about their recent launches in morning briefing apps.
- Discover the transformation process at Spiegel and Spiegel Online presented by Katharina Borchert, CEO, Spiegel Online