The second day of Digital Media Europe had two main themes: Video and Startups. Here are three quotes we found most interesting.
- Now we’re tweeting just like we used to write stories. We need to be a bit more scientific by leveraging the data – Jeff Moriarty – Johnston Press
- The only way to defend yourself against disruption is talent, and you have to give those people room to innovate – Justin Hendrix – NYC Labs
- El Diario doesn’t have subscribers, it has members, supporters, friends – Juan Luis Sánchez – eldiario.es
As a bonus we offer you today the European Digital Media Awards winners!
- Best Data Visualisation Project – The Norwegian Homocide Project by The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Best Digital Advertisement Campaign – Bildung Braucht Innovation (Education Needs Innovation) by Telekurier Online Medien
- Best in Tablet Publishing – Aftenposten+ by Aftenposten and EPOS by Axel Springer SE
- Best Mobile Service – KOMPAKT – WeltN24
- Best New Product – Minmote.no – VG
- Best News Website – www.theguardian.com – The Guardian