Digital Media Europe kicked of yesterday with some highly interesting sessions. Here are three quotes we found the most interesting.
- Don’t expect your employees to be disruptive within your own company. Don’t try to merge cultures, but invest in disruptive companies – Christophe Keese – Axel Springer
- How to target Millennials? Go Narrow To Go Wide. Millennials are highly individual and want to have individual content – Greg Dybec – Elite Daily
- Small data is beautiful too. It’s all about what you do with it – Tom Betts – Financial Times
As a bonus we were highly amused by the following three quotes and tweets:
- Greg Dybec was nicknamed ‘grandpa’ when he began working at Elite Daily. He was 24, the CEO 23.
- George Nimeh tweeted: Putting a newspaper replica on an iPad is the equivalent of putting a blanket on a TV and calling it a radio.
- Justin Hendrix tweeted: Numbers I’ve seen suggested millennials are spending buckets of money on content. Just not news content…
Enjoy your second day at Digital Media Europe or join our conversation on #DME15