Kickstart your career at Twipe
Are you a student or young graduate, and eager to learn? Do you want to feel the thrill of joining an entrepreneurial journey? Are you passionate about mobile technology, big data, machine learning? Twipe is looking for young talented students and graduates to work together in a variety of ways:
Young Graduate Program
For a limited number of selected participants, Twipe offers a 2-year Young Graduate Program in Software Engineering and Business Development. During this program, you will be exposed to the various parts of our business.
Twipe is working at the edge of new media technologies, where there’s ample room to define exciting and challenging topics for your Master Thesis. Special areas of interest are: machine learning, emotion measurement, interactive infographics, recommendation engines.
We offer internships for periods of minimum 6 -8 weeks for developers, business engineers, civil engineers, and 3rd year bachelor students or higher in computer science. We also have internship possibilities in our business development team. Contribute from your very first day on the job, in one of the following roles:
- Software engineering: co-develop, build and test our news publishing apps in C# or Python.
- E.g. the automatic generation of newspaper editions
- Data science: co-develop, research and test data science algorithms to deliver reader and content insights to publishers. Make use of Python or specific data science libraries.
- E.g. develop a reinforcement learner to optimise the send time of a newsletter per person
- E.g. make a prototype of a new app using cross-platform development tools like Flutter or Xamarin;
- DevOps: automate the testing and deploy of new software components on our AWS platform;
- Business Analyst: work together with leading publishers on delivering state-of-the-art solutions;
- Business Development: work on our social media strategy, perform market research or demonstrate our products to possible new customers.
- E.g. audit our current social strategy and optimise for B2B best practices
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information! Or already interested to kickstart your career? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the button below!
Other similar roles: