After a successful summit in Rennes last year, our team is looking forward to the next Digital Growth Summit. We welcome publishers to this third edition in Berlin on October 9th. Hosted together with DuMont, this year we will explore the topic of habit forming products.
Inspiring industry leaders taking the stage
Keynote and Ask Me Anything with Nir Eyal
We are thrilled to announce best-selling author Nir Eyal for a keynote speech and Ask Me Anything session at the Digital Growth Summit.
Dubbed by M.I.T. Technology Review as “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology”, Nir is renowned for his book, Hooked – How to Build Habit Forming Products, in which he explores how to create products people can’t put down.
Don’t miss this unique chance to hear from Nir and ask him your questions!
Stay up to date on the latest speaker announcements and more, subscribe for updates.
Wednesday, October 9th
Coffee will be available from 08:00 with the summit officially starting at 09:00.
Morning Sessions – 09:00 – 12:30
- Introduction and Welcome
- CEO Panel: Dr. Philipp Kleine Jäger – Managing Partner at CORE SE, Eugenie Van Wiechen – CEO at FD Mediagroep & Danny Lein – CEO at Twipe
- Learn from Peers I: Richard Furness – MD of Customer Revenues at The Guardian
- Learn from Peers II: Mathias Douchet – Product Director at The Telegraph
- Learn from Peers III: Tor Marius Espedal – Head of CRM at Schibsted
- Learn from academics: Olivier Braet – Senior Researcher at Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Learn from Peers IV: Imme Baumüller – Director Audience & Market Intelligence at Handelsblatt
- JAMES, Your Digital Butler: Dana Nastase – Head of BizDev at Twipe
Lunch – 12:30 – 14:00
- Deep Dive discussions:
- “How can you introduce personalisation into iterative steps?”
- Led by Amber Verweij – Strategy portfolio Manager at De Persgroep
- “Instead of focusing on why subscribers leave, let’s think about what makes them stay.”
- Led by: Anne Powell – Director of Member Engagement at The Wall Street Journal
- Topic to be confirmed
- Led by: Lucy Butler – Director of Customer Analytics at Financial Times
Afternoon Sessions – 14:00 – 16:30
- A city, a country, many opinions, 30 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall: Jochen Arntz – Editor in Chief at the Berliner Zeitung
- Learn from Peers V: Remy Becher – VP Product at The Economist
- Learn from Peers VI: Dr. Philipp Kleine Jäger – Managing Partner at CORE SE
- Learn from academics: Nic Newman – Senior Researcher at Reuters Institute
- Product Panel: Leo Garb – MD at DuMont.next, Eva Roa – Senior Manager of News Product Analytics at The New York Times, Simon Regan-Edwards – Product Director at The Daily Mail & Matthieu Dubois – Head of Product at Twipe
Keynote and Ask Me Anything Q&A – 16:30 – 17:30
- Remote Keynote and Ask me Anything session with Nir Eyal – Best-selling author of ‘Hooked – How to build habit forming products’
- We are taking questions for Nir in advance, please register your questions via this form.
- Presentations and learnings from Deep Dive Sessions
- Wrap up – 10 key things learned today
- Networking Buffet from 18:00
- If you haven’t done so, please confirm your attendance to the Networking Buffet with our team
Thursday, October 10th
- Twipe customer day – for current customers only
- Meet Twipe breakfast session – learn more about Twipe and our products
The Umweltforum is a spectacular venue for events, located just minutes from Berlin Alexanderplatz. The building is comprised of a church that is over a hundred years old with a modern, light-filled extension.
We recommend that guests stay in the NH Hotel Alexanderplatz, which is a short 400m walk from the Umweltforum.
More than 200 registered guests, including
Highlights from last year
Registration for this event is now officially closed, if you were unable to register but would still like to attend, please send an email to email@example.com.
Members of the Twipe community will be granted free access to the event, with a limited number of non-member tickets available as well. For questions, please contact Tom Mann.
With thanks to: