After a successful summit in Rennes last year, our team is looking forward to the next Digital Growth Summit. We welcome publishers to this third edition in Berlin on October 9th. Hosted together with DuMont, this year we will explore the topic of habit forming products.
Inspiring industry leaders taking the stage
Stay up to date on the latest speaker announcements and more, subscribe for updates.
Tuesday Evening, October 8th
- Networking reception
Wednesday, October 9th
Coffee will be available from 08:00 with the summit officially starting at 08:30.
Wednesday offers all guests a variety of opportunities to learn:
- CEO Panel
- Product Panel
- Learn from Peers Sessions with cases from: The Economist, Schibsted, Handelsblatt, The Telegraph, The Guardian, DuMont and The Times
- A session on the Future of Media Technology
- Pecha Kucha Sessions – Innovations you should know about
- Insights from Academia about the latest University research
- Lunch Deep Dive Sessions in an unconference format
- Networking BBQ and many other insightful opportunities from 18:30
- If you haven’t done so, please confirm your attendance to the Networking BBQ with our team
Thursday, October 10th
- Twipe customer day – for current customers only
- Meet Twipe breakfast session – learn more about Twipe and our products
The Umweltforum is a spectacular venue for events, located just minutes from Berlin Alexanderplatz. The building is comprised of a church that is over a hundred years old with a modern, light-filled extension.
More than 120 registered guests, including
Highlights from last year
Please select below the number of tickets you would like to register for and provide the corresponding attendee details. Your registration will be reviewed by our team and you will hear back from us shortly.
Members of the Twipe community will be granted free access to the event, with a limited number of non-member tickets available as well. For questions, please contact Tom Mann.
With thanks to: