We compiled a list of digital only editions that stand out. Editions are the center of publishers’ businesses and play a crucial role in keeping core readers engaged. We are a believer in the power of digital editions. In an environment where new products are critical to capture engagement, editions create habits for readers.
Get inspired by excellent concepts for digital only publications:
- Economist Espresso – the morning briefing from the editors of The Economist
- The Independent Daily Edition – from the newspaper that stopped printing
- Edition du Soir – evening infotainment from regional publisher Ouest France
- La Matinale du Monde – the most important articles to read every morning
- Der Spiegel Daily – the smart evening daily from renowned weekly Der Spiegel
- Handelsblatt10 – Handelsblatt focuses on the 10 most important news items
- DN.prio – Sweden’s fastest way to stay updated
- HS Ilta – detailed analyses and reporting every evening
- Telegraaf Avond – the news of tomorrow delivered today
- dS Avond – the pioneer of digital evening editions in Belgium
Did we miss any? Add your recommendation here.