The Digital Growth Summit is an exclusive, invite-only event that gathers top media innovators from across the globe to shape the future of the news industry.
Information on the 2022 Digital Growth Summit will be announced soon…
Previous Digital Growth Summits
2021 – The Next 10 years in News
At this special hybrid event we explored the next 10 years in news with a focus on:
- Readers – What preferences will readers have? What habits do people develop?
- Technology – Which technologies will be around?
- News Product – Which news product will best fit in with people’s lives?
- People & Leadership – What kind of news organisations will thrive?
- Reimagining the future of news, today – Cases, testimonials, practices of initiatives shaping today the news of tomorrow
2019 – Habit Forming News Products
For the third edition of our Digital Growth Summit, more than 150 news media innovators leaders gathered in Berlin to discuss habit forming news products. Joined by industry peers and academia, we learned what works (and what doesn’t) for creating news products that become part of your readers’ daily routines. We wrapped up the day with a keynote and “Ask Me Anything” from bestselling author Nir Eyal.
2018 – Artificial Intelligence
Twipe and Ouest-France were proud to host the Digital Growth Summit in Rennes, France, which brought together publishers from 12 different countries to collaborate and learn from each other with artificial intelligence in mind.
While it was a busy day, full of insights and learnings for news media, we’ve distilled the key points into 10 important takeaways.
The first edition of the ‘Digital Growth Conference’. The keynote from Alan Hunter (Head of Digital at The Times) and the CEO Panel Session with Gert Ysebaert (CEO Mediahuis) and Sophie Gourmelen (CEO Le Parisien) were the highlights of this rich information exchange. Afterwards, our customers visited the brewery of Stella Artois.